- 1.5 cups grated/chopped veg- whatever you have in the fridge! I used carrot, sweet potato, cauliflower, tomato, spring onions
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 50-100g roughly crumbled fetta
- Sprinkle grated low fat cheese (optional)
- Generous handful chopped fresh herbs- dried also fine. ( I used fresh rosemary and thyme)
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 6-8 large eggs lightly beaten
- Spray 6 muffin tray or ceramic ramekins with oil. Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix together veg, quinoa, herbs, cheeses and pepper to taste
- 1/3 fill each tin with veg mix, pour some egg mix on top then repeat this a second time.
- Cook in oven approx. 15-20mins till egg sets firm.
**you might have a bit of veg mix leftover in which case just beat up a few more eggs and fill a few more tins!