Be ready to go in the morning with Pat's tasty overnight bircher muesli recipe.
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Juice from 2 oranges (375ml) or filtered water
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
- Honey to drizzle (optional)
- 2 coarsely grated pear or red apple (pink lady or fuji)
- 2 oranges peeled and chopped
- Combine oats, protein, vanilla and orange juice into a bowl
- Cover and soak overnight in the fridge
In the morning:
- Fold through yoghurt and pear or apple and spoon into glass jars or serving bowls.
- Garnish with fresh chopped oranges and your choice of other nuts and fresh fruits then enjoy.
Recipe inspired by The Healthy Chef.