Ashleigh - Personal Trainer
Quote that best describes my fitness philosophy:
"The body achieves what the mind believes. To be truly balanced you must train both mind and body."
Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Diploma in Fitness
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Masters Occupational Therapy
- Level 1 Boxing Instructor
- Myofascial Release
- Injury and Prevention
- Training People with Disabilities
My Main Skills:
- Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Post-Surgery / Medical Treatment Rehab
- Special Needs
- Circuit Training
- Twice nominated for PT of the year within Active Monash.
- My main achievement within the fitness industry hasn’t been sport related however I feel the knowledge I have gained over the years has been my major achievement. I have always had a passion for knowing more about the human body and how it moves and responds to different training. I was also intrigued with how to deal with my clients' injuries and training people with special needs which are what led me to further my study into health and complete my Bachelor of Health Sciences and Masters of Occupational Therapy. This is an achievement I am proud of and it has allowed me to gain a lot of experience and a much more in-depth knowledge of what the human body is capable of.
Why should you train with me?
You should train with me if you want to gain knowledge in how to be healthy and well. Training with me you will be motivated and pushed to new limits, as well as taught how to achieve more from your body on a daily basis.
More about me:
I was inspired to become a PT back in 2009 when I became more and more curious about my own health. Since then I have always strived to better my knowledge about health and wellness and have made it a priority in my life to continue to educate myself about the human body and health. For me training isn’t all about trying to look good, I believe that taking care of yourself both body and mind is so vital to living a happy life. I enjoy a range of different workouts, I like to work hard and push myself to achieve more each time, but I also really enjoy taking a slower moment and engaging in yoga and meditation.
Keen to start training with me?
Complete the form below and we'll get in touch with you.